Water Damage from Roof Leak
This family's home suffered a water damage from a roof leak which affected the foyer walls, ceiling and floor. They were subsequently removed, the open areas treated and dried down. The finished foyer exceeded customer expectations.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Malden/Melrose arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
For help restoring your home after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Malden/Melrose . We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”