Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Our mold specialists can help when facing threatening conditions like microbial colonization spreading in moist areas of the house. Because these organisms can be destructive to host materials, it is vital to begin mold removal as soon as possible. We have Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) ready to respond 24/7 to help with:
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Basement mold remediation
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold specialists
- Mold remediation
Are Black Mold Damage Repairs Necessary?
There are instances in which the only effective remediation strategies available for eliminating active colonies in your home is to rely on controlled demolition. With a general contractor license, our team can provide a broader range of services tailored to repairs and reconstruction necessary after mold damage concerns. Mold inspection can often identify where repairs and build back might be required. However, the final say is usually determined by the demolition needed to overcome spreading organisms in the property.
How Can SERVPRO Complete Mold Removal in Area Homes?
Controlled demolition is not always exclusively required to overcome and remove active colonies from your home. It is often first considered to try other strategies and methods to eliminate these organisms before tear-out and reconstruction are required. Remediation for conditions like attic mold removal and the elimination of black mold concerns can fixate on surface treatment such as abrasive cleaning, sanding, and potent cleaning agents. When these tactics will not work or are not applied quickly enough, demolition is the alternative.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (781) 665-6396
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Malden / Melrose?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (781) 665-6396
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Malden / Melrose is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Malden community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: