Why Should You Call for Immediate Help with Flood Damage in Melrose?
Fast interventions from SERVPRO secure your Melrose residence, commencing emergency services for water damage remediation and mitigation
You have no time to waste when fierce storms cause flood damage in Melrose. It might go against the grain to arrange for water clean up and water damage repairs without a lengthy, carefully considered bidding process. Unfortunately, the harm water does to building materials is immediate as well as progressive.
Why Is SERVPRO an Excellent Choice for Flood Restoration in Melrose?
Our Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)--trained crews master a broad range of interventions and strategies to transform your flooded home to preloss condition quickly. We take on all aspects of Melrose property storm damage recovery without the need for additional contractors, including:
- Boarding and tarping of exterior damage
- Assessment and control of critical safety hazards from slipping and falling, risks of electrical shocks, structural collapse from storm debris or the weight of top-down interior flooding, exposure to biohazards from sewage, and countless other issues
- Planning and implementation of phases of mitigation, remediation, restoration, and rebuilding, providing licensed and certified managers and technicians for each task and process
Can I Save by Performing Flood Restoration Myself?
Although homeowners can help with water removal services by moving sensitive items above flood lines and transporting personal items to secure, dry places, extensive basement flooding remediation is a job for SERVPRO experts. We have the industrial-grade equipment and the knowledge and experience to perform basement flooding cleanup safely and rapidly. Perhaps most importantly, SERVPRO crews are prepared to manage the always-contaminated flood waters, including cleaning up after a sewer backup that often accompanies overland flooding. We maintain your and our crews’ safety by:
- Always donning appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Using containment techniques to prevent the flow of contaminated water and drift of airborne pollutants, including wrapping work areas with 1.6 mil polyethylene and employing negative pressure air scrubbing equipment to exhaust
- Collecting and transporting contaminated fluids for lawful disposal away from your home
- Cleaning soiled surfaces with EPA-registered products and disinfecting with EPA-registered antimicrobials before thorough structural drying
Fortunately, our leadership in the storm damage recovery industry speaks for itself. Rely on SERVPRO of Malden / Melrose for a fast and professional response when you call (781) 665-6396.