Rapid Water Damage Restoration in Malden
Save Time and Money in Malden with SERVPRO’s Water Damage Services
Many homeowners or business owners may think that a DIY water cleanup project is the best way to save time and money. However, a failed DIY attempt can cost you a lot more in the long run in terms of both costly repairs and hidden moisture. Whether you have burst pipes in an apartment complex you own or your residence is seeing flooding in the basement from a failed water tank, you need to have water removal services fast. SERVPRO is the team you want in your corner to get in and out quickly to get back to your routine quicker. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, handling your water restoration and reconstruction needs.
Big or small, water damage in Malden must get handled quickly. Prompt action and suitable methods are critical to getting results without the hassle of secondary damage or black mold growth. SERVPRO is well-versed in all water mitigation projects, including large-scale production facility flooding to small home water leaks that bring on hidden damage. We get everything back to preloss condition, “Like it never even happened.”
What Sets us Apart from the Rest?
- We are available 24/7 – you can reach our customer care team around the clock
- We use state-of-the-art equipment and proven methods
- We have a team that includes highly-trained and IICRC-certified water restoration technicians (WRT)
- We are proudly a locally-owned and operated SERVPRO franchise
- We help with your insurance claims to lessen the burden and bring you peace of mind
Disaster Response Crews for Storm Flood Damage
Nobody ever expects to deal with flood damage, but storms can create an unavoidable situation without notice. Even if you feel as though you are prepared at work or home, you may have an emergency that involves contaminated water. SERVPRO features a disaster recovery team ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. We tackle your storm damage assessment and facilitate water removal services safely and efficiently.
- Board up and tarping help to keep your interior protected from the elements until restoration is complete
- Pack-out/move-out services are available to inventory and move items off-site for further drying and cleaning or safe storage during water damage restoration
- Backup power generators help to bring electricity to power restoration tools at home or business if the power is out
Our Green Fleet Comes Fully Stocked
When you see our Green Fleet of recognizable vehicles showing up at your door, know they are packed full of the best our industry offers for cleaning agents, water extraction equipment, and drying tools. Some of the pieces that you may see our team using during your water damage project include:
- Powerful pumps and extractors – gas-powered or submersible pumps, truck-mounted extractors, carpet wands, weighted rovers, etc.
- Dehumidification and drying equipment – desiccant and refrigerant dehumidifiers, centrifugal air movers, axial fans, drying mats, Injecti-dry system, etc.
- Odor control tools and products – Air scrubbers with HEPA filtration, odor counteractant beads/pellets/granules, ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers, thermal fogging, ozone generators, etc.
Cleaning and Disinfecting for the Finishing Touch
Surface cleaning is just as crucial as deep cleaning with any water-related incident. In addition to our arsenal listed above, we also have a full selection of EPA-registered cleaning agents and sanitizing products. Before each project wraps up, we take the time to thoroughly clean and sanitize all surfaces to ensure your interior is fresh and clean. We never stop until your property gets the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned stamp of approval.
Our scalability and superior industry training make us the perfect choice whenever you require residential or commercial water damage restoration and cleanup. Contact us at SERVPRO of Malden/Melrose when you need assistance by dialing (781) 665-6396 or requesting help online.