Why Expert Mold Damage Remediation is More Effective in Malden
Skilled Mold Remediation with SERVPRO in Malden Generates Reliable Results
Before you know it, a black mold infestation can turn into a significant issue within any Malden home or business. Mold growth may begin due to various causes, including a leaking roof from storms, failed water removal services, plumbing issues like burst pipes, and more. Should you suspect, mold or mildew growing inside your property, calling in the help of skilled professionals for a thorough assessment is the best way to get started. SERVPRO is locally-owned and operated, and we are quick to arrive so that you can get on track for a cleaner, disinfected home or business. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Why Not go DIY for Mold Damage in Malden?
Hiring trained, experienced professionals are the best course of action. One is that DIY alone could worsen the problem or not provide expected results. These are a few essential things to remember when it comes to mold remediation:
- Microscopic mold spores are everywhere, and there are countless types of mold in our environment.
- Given the right temperature, a rise in moisture levels, and an organic food source like wood, paper, drywall, etc., mold can thrive and colonize.
- Proper mitigation and mold cleanup are imperative, or they could damage your building, contents, and critical structural elements.
Be Wary when you Hear Claims for Mold Removal
Any product or company offering total mold removal is offering false claims. While you can ensure safe, effective cleaning on surfaces and belongings to remove mold colonies, complete eradication is impossible. It is better to have skilled technicians like our IICRC-certified crew at SERVPRO to tackle the job. We not only come in for thorough cleaning and deodorization, but we also pinpoint the root cause. Fixing the cause of the moisture issue is imperative because failing to do so means that the mold can come right back.
SERVPRO Provides Proven Methods and Industrial-grade Equipment
We arrive at your property with a full selection of EPA-registered antimicrobials, cleaning solutions, and advanced equipment with any mold cleanup call we receive. We determine and monitor all moisture levels, both surface level and sub-surface. Our team works on a detailed mold remediation plan that includes moisture extraction, mold contamination cleanup, and drying. Some of the steps that we follow include:
- A thorough assessment of your mold development. This scoping involves containing the spores to keep them from moving into unaffected areas of your Malden property with the help of negative pressure and poly sheeting.
- Humidity control measures help us to halt mold growth. This effort may get done using water extraction with strategically placed dehumidifiers and drying equipment.
- After the mold impact zone gets dried, our team starts cleanup efforts with the help of vacuums and air scrubbers with HEPA filtration to capture tiny particles.
- Each surface then gets detailed cleaning with antimicrobials and disinfectants to eliminate musty odor development and the possibility of future mold growth.
What Happens to Building Materials that are Mold Damaged?
If the mold damage or moisture saturation is severe, we may have to perform controlled demolition to remove and replace some materials. Whatever we deem unsalvageable gets extracted and then disposed of according to local guidelines. This may include carpeting, drywall, trim, flooring, and contents that became fully infested with mold. Trusted area contractors and vendors carry all the work for a finishing touch, “Like it never even happened.”
Mold damage cleanup and restoration are services we do best at SERVPRO of Malden/Melrose. Call us at (781) 665-6396 to mobilize a crew to your door when you need it.